The 14th Annual B.A.A. Half Marathon
Please contact the B.A.A. registration office at 508-435-6905 (or send an email to email@example.com) with any questions regarding your entry. For a race overview and for answers to many of your questions, please check the B.A.A. Half Marathon web pages on the Boston Athletic Association’s web site at: http://www.baa.org/races/half-marathon.aspx.
The B.A.A. Half Marathon is presented annually by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and The Jimmy Fund. Through its official team of participants, Dana-Farber runners will advance cancer research and improve patient care through their fundraising efforts. Interested runners who’ve missed the chance to register through the B.A.A. can still apply to join the Dana-Farber team by clicking here.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- Shuttle service and warm-up: 6:30 - 7:45 a.m.
- Roads close within Franklin Park: 7:45 a.m.
START OF B.A.A. HALF MARATHON: 8:30 a.m.
- Post-race refreshments & entertainment: 10:15 a.m.
- Return shuttle service commence: 10:30 a.m.
- Awards Ceremony: 10:30 a.m.
- Official Timing Concludes: 11:00 a.m.
- Finish area and facilities close: 12:00 p.m.
- Return shuttle service ends: 12:30 p.m.
FIELD SIZE: TBD
MINIMUM AGE: 14 years old
ENTRY FEE: TBD
QUALIFYING REQUIREMENT: None
All information above is subject to change